Sunday, January 28, 2007

week 4

I really like the page layout/newsletter info. I wish I would have know about this program earlier. After class teh next day I went to our IT guy and mentioned it to him. He said he thought it had a layout for menus. I just got done in my class having my students design menus. This layout would have help make thier final product better and more consisant. I can also use this program to create a newletter of class updates about our program, student succuesses and so on. I really do plan on using it more once I have it all figured out.

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

I just wondered if you had any intention of actually going back to the menu assignment and letting your students use Publisher to make new ones? How do you think you'd implement this technology into your lesson plans for next year?

rht said...

What a great idea Mike. I think it is awesome that you would incorporate computers\software into your classroom. It is definately something that your students will probably come into contact with in the "real" world and some experience in it will help the out, at the very least make them a little less apprehensive about taking on the task. Very COOL !!