Tuesday, March 6, 2007

week 6


okay I have to admit I am a slacker and I am going to have an excuse why I am behind on my blogs and project. I don't have a computer at home so I use my office computer at the school i teach and well snow seemed fun.. Since I didn't have access to my office well now I'm behind and trying to catch my students up... and get our restaurant opened. Okay enough of me whining.

okay so what i have been working on for my video is taking my pictures of Bosnia and making them into a film... yea yea too brief. When i went to Bosnia this past summer i had no clue what to expect. I visited to major city Sarajevo and Mostar. It was amazing to see the difference between the two. Sarajevo is where most of the international funds went to so the other cities are still torn up. It was amazing to see people living in buildings that weer shot up, grenade blast in the the sidewalks that have been patch, and right beside the war torn buildings a brand new one standing there. I was showing my pictures to Scott in class when we were working on photohop and he said I should use my pics. Now that's what I'm doing taking my pics and a story about the war to describe and show what happened.
Here is an example of my pic

No comments: