Tuesday, March 6, 2007

week 9

Oh wow the changes I have noticed in my skills is huge. I mostly used my office computer for email, web for recipes, and word processing. I've realized the scope of technology that is out there that I need to learn to make me a highly qualified educator... it is true though all jokes aside. I really needed this kick in junk to get me to notice what is out there and what i was not incorporating in my class. It has also shown me the need to get my own computer for that reason and to keep up in a computer tech class. I do think the info we were giving helped and i wish i had some more.. oh her eis my school's web page if anyone is interested. I also have made good friends with our IT guy and we've shared ideas.

http://www.coshocton-jvs.k12.oh.us/

No comments: